Book Notes: Fifty Shades Freed

If you're interested in the Trilogy, you can also read my reviews of books 1 and 2. Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Like a friend said, 'It's been fun, but I'm glad to be 'freed'' of this series! I read all three in succession and the characters, plot, and even the sex get to be tiresome after all 1000+? pages! It's like a soap opera; crummy writing, inconceivably drama, and shallow characters, but somehow people get sucked in and eat it up.  Basically after three sentences of dialogue the two main characters are having sex, where ever they are, whatever time of day, they end up going at it. Maybe this is exciting for someone who is repressed, to me it was just plain annoying so I learned to skim. On the last page, the author writes, "That is all...for now," please oh please do not continue this series! [But if she did, I'm sure I would read it just to see if the characters eventually fall.]



View all my reviews

Comments