Book Notes: Fifty Shades Darker

I read this book over a month ago, but just noticed I hadn't put my review up. I can see that my review of the first book, Fifty Shades of Grey is getting a lot of hits, so maybe surfers will enjoy this one, and it's sequel, Fifty Shades Freed. Happy Reading everyone!

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


If you've gotten to book two, then you are able to see past the ridiculousness that is the trilogy. The ridiculous main characters, plot reality, wealth, and explicit acts. Book two offers more suspense and additional characters to slightly thicken the plot and every chapter ended with a cliff hanger. If you're thinking too much about this book, you'll be disappointed in the lack of depth. Just keep reminding yourself this book was not designed for depth, complexity, or reality, it was designed for fun, and that it is.



View all my reviews

Comments