Book Notes: What the Dog Saw

What the Dog Saw and Other AdventuresWhat the Dog Saw and Other Adventures by Malcolm Gladwell

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I think everyone should give this book a try because there is likely to be a passage in it that is of interest. I particularly enjoyed the section on Breast Cancer, menstruation and birth control. I liked learning more about Cesar Millan (the namesake of the book) and Ron Popeil (pitchman). Actually when I review the table of contents I enjoyed most of the book, what I wasn't so fond of is how Gladwell will leave part of the story hanging and then come back around linking it to something else. Since I was listening to the book, I was constantly thinking I missed the conclusion. Gladwell is all about making connections which I like, it was just hard to follow as an audiobook. Overall I am a huge fan of Gladwell and will gladly ready anything he writes.



View all my reviews

Comments