Resolution Update

Since my resolutions were all set for "monthly" action, I thought I'd really hold myself accountable by updating you each month with how I've been doing.
1. Slacked! No dinner party, BUT I did host book club, a game night and Ted hosted eight friends for a football game. We also have my mother in law over for dinner about every other week, so I don't feel like a total failure. I'm cutting myself some slack here since I just started a new job and am now working about 60 hours a week. We'll see if it happens in February!
2. Accomplished! I'm pretty sure I did this, let me know if you emailed me and I didn't reply! I tried to stay focused when at the computer, as a result I have not been keeping up with reading blogs like I used to, but I'm at least trying to keep up with emails and my blog.
3. I'm a terrible person, I did call my Grandma Millie, but the other two I did not call, and there is just no excuse.
4. I did get a haircut, but that was not a stretch! A stretch for me would be getting a manicure or facial since I never do those things. I did paint my nails during a movie last week, so I feel half good about that!
5. Accomplished! I got the Jeep washed, our 1982 GMC and my Maxima which we're getting ready to donate this month! Woohoo!
All in all, not bad, how was your month of resolutions?

Comments