Book Notes: Catching Fire

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Sorry peeps, I just couldn’t get into this! Even though the circumstances of the arena were different, with new characters and challenges, it still felt like the same story as Hunger Games. The story before reentering the Arena was dismal, and frankly I felt like maybe it’d be better if she died and end all of the suffering! Due to a downloading error I didn’t get the last hour of the book, but the first 10 hours I listened to enjoyed the occasional twist and quip but I’m not even sure I’ll listen to Mocking Jay (Book 3 of 3).



View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Have heard of Hunger Games...not sure I'll read it..at least, just yet. KK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment