Lost and Found

I'm breaking all of the blogger rules! I leave you hanging and I haven't done any posts for fear that they won't be good enough. I have three book reviews to edit, and lots of comentary running through my head. The last two book reviews I did, I didn't feel good about because they were rushed. Now I'm trying to work on the reviews as I'm working my way through the book, so I can mull over my choice of words.
I learned in college and grad school to just start writing, and edit later. Just let it all pour out, and then, if you have time, go back. Now that I'm working more, I'm not going to have as much time to edit, and that will have to just be okay with all of you! Since I know most of you personally, I know you're a forgiving lot! Sorry for my absence, I'm trying, (aren't we always ?) to find balance! Love, M

Comments

Post a Comment